Anyone else slowed down their playtime dramatically?

I played more than a healthy person ever should the first week or so until I beat all ten seasons, and I have over 23 hours of playtime. It's now at the point where I play maybe 30 minutes a day. Has anyone else slowed down? Even with the DLC, without new tracks, it's not enough to keep me playing as much as I did when I first played this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wish I could say the same, I've been playing for 2 hours almost every day since the game was released and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon

I hardly play this game anymore. Kinda boring.

What has slowed my playtime is the idiotic (almost non-existent) AI. Basically, when I want to pimp my ride, I play FM4. But when I want to actually race the cars I've collected, I play GT5, which has excellent computer AI and is a blast, rather than a chore to race.

I've put the AI difficulty to Easy so I can just run through the Event List. Post times, and eventually maybe get the Bucket List achievement.

only reason i have settled down on Fm4 is because of battlefield, other  than that i still love forza 4, awesome racing game, i still dont see the problem with the ai being to aggresive, i love bangin it out wit the AI.

I own GT 5 myself.To say it sucks would be an understatement.I'll take 4za anytime.The 4za community is better,the online experience is better,the vinyl making tool can't be beat,etc.Where is the GT5 equivalent to forzamotorsport.net?Where is the GT5 auction house?The storefront?The car clubs?GT5 is BETTER?Maybe in Bizzaro world,but not here on earth.

Darn,I wanted to quote OG Pooh's post.

[quote user="GODofH3LLfire 2"]

I own GT 5 myself.To say it sucks would be an understatement.I'll take 4za anytime.The 4za community is better,the online experience is better,the vinyl making tool can't be beat,etc.Where is the GT5 equivalent to forzamotorsport.net?Where is the GT5 auction house?The storefront?The car clubs?GT5 is BETTER?Maybe in Bizzaro world,but not here on earth.

[/quote]

You seem to have missed the point he was making, which was that the actual RACING is better in GT5.  With the possible exception of the car clubs, none of what you mentioned has anything to do with racing.

[quote user="Trippul G"]

[quote user="GODofH3LLfire 2"]

[/quote]

You seem to have missed the point he was making, which was that the actual RACING is better in GT5.  With the possible exception of the car clubs, none of what you mentioned has anything to do with racing.

[/quote]

Exactly. Thank you.

GOFof H3LLfire 2,

All the paint jobs, stickers, window tint, storefronts, auction houses & car clubs in the world don't make up for sloppy racing in a racing game. It's not that AI is too aggressive (as others have eluded to)... It's that there's no "I" to be found in the AI. The computer cars don't run the player off the track purposely. They simply don't know the player is even there. They don't maneuver proactively or reactively and they certainly don't race. They show no sign of any awareness at all. They're just (sorry for the term) retarded drones, moving about the track. FM4 is the better title if slapping stickers on a car or buying designs from a storefront is your idea of a great racing game. If on the other hand, your idea of a great racing game is good, competitive racing, against opponents that not only realize you're there, but actually race you as well as each other, then GT5 blows FM4 out of the water. I won't even go into the sloppy handling & physics.

If you want proof, just watch the video in post #3... http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/forza4/f/359/t/112364.aspx

Pooh, I love you man, but stop with the GT5 ***. It sucks bro.