Anyone else sick of the same old one map games????

What happened to the good rotating games??

Nobody seems to play them anymore. I mean, Rush, Conquest, Team Death Match on lots of maps like Caspian Border, Metro, Grand Bazaar etc,

Join me on some!!!

Servers

Just some for example.

They used to be good fun!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

24/7 nofair canalllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mine is Operation Firestorm 24\7 400%  But I added one more map! Karg Island!

Lucky for us Aussies there's rarely any more than 3 pages of Conquest/Rush/TDM servers, so it's very easy to find popular servers that are common. Starting my own on the weekend... 24/7 Nofair Canals 500%... cause I'm in the mood to spawn trap the carrier and get 100 scout stars like all the heroes do.

1 map servers are horrible. I can't stand playing the same map more then 2 times in a row. All there is on the PC is 24/7 Air maps. **** CB, Kharg Island, and Op Firestorm. Op Firestorm being the only one being anywhere close to good.

You can always just jump in Dice servers, there are a few good map rotations to be found. Although it still annoys me that you don't get to attack and defend the same map on rush any more.

the only game type you should play the same maps twice is Rush when the teams switch sides... but then a rush game with over 100% tickets is lame. When Aftermath came out we had a 80% server going with all game types for only the Aftermath maps... and it was popular because you could play on the new maps and check them out for the various game types and how the maps changed for each type.

I miss playing this game alot.....just lost me when they did all the pay to play DLC stuff....playing DUST 514 on playstation...it's incredible

I like them 79 minutes epic battle on Operation Firestorm yesterday, I think more of the main-stream players like it to, logged on to my server today an it was still going strong..

[quote user="KBL007"]

What happened to the good rotating games??

Nobody seems to play them anymore. I mean, Rush, Conquest, Team Death Match on lots of maps like Caspian Border, Metro, Grand Bazaar etc,

Join me on some!!!

Servers

Just some for example.

They used to be good fun!!

[/quote]

It's subjective. You aren't going to please everyone. If you don't like the map rotations of the servers available then simply rent your own.

There IS so much variety on this game, an there are plenty of original 5-9 minute matches on the default servers, most of my Firesorm\Karg Isl CQ matches last 90 minutes.. I have a 900 second idle