Anyone else seen these hacks/mods in GTAO?

I got into a freeroam war with a random (as has been known to happen in GTAO, LOL). He was stked out just outside my apt. He was a level 23 and he was standing right at the end of the ramp leading to my garage. He lit me up immediately and I punched it, running him over. He respawned down the block and blew up my Comet with a MINIGUN! I know that friends can drop weapons for you but once you die, dont you lose it if your character doesnt have the level to keep it? Also, I was in a race with this guy whose car was flying/hovering through the entire race. He literally flew the entire course..I stayed right up on him but I could not pass him. It looked like he missed turns but when I made the turn, he would be right in front of me. People have been complaining about those that abused the LCS glitch but would this not be an even worse form of cheating? I know that there are several glitches in the online multiplayer mode but this seemed deliberate. I have seen mods in action and this sure looked awful familiar. Has anyone else encountered anything like this, or anything that you believe to be a mod?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm guessing he came from a survival as you can keep weapons once you leave one, from what I have seen.

You can keep weapons from survival but when you die, you lose it if your character has not unlocked it, atleast mine always does. I couldnt think of any way for a level 23 to have a minigun after death. My main concern was the flying car though. It was weird because the car was in the air, which could have been a glitch but he seemed to go forward when he needed to turn and he ended up being in front of me no matter what. I have also seen instances of cars in races bouncing off of oncoming traffic, completely uneffected. They dont miss a beat but if myself or another player hit an ocoming vehicle (in the EXACT same car) we get knocked all the way off the road. Again, I realize there are many glitches in the game but some of the things I have seen are just way too convenient for the players that they benefit

I've gotten the mini gun in a "special crate drop" and i'm only level 30.

[quote user="Yo Def"]

I'm guessing he came from a survival as you can keep weapons once you leave one, from what I have seen.

[/quote]Only until your next game reload though

So far the hacks ive seen are people taking direct hits from rockets in their car and not dying from it, people who run around blinking like they are spawning but can shoot and cant be killed and people who cant be damaged.

A friend and I were in the middle of a gang attack when another person came in guns hot trying to kill us. We both noticed quickly that we couldn't kill him/her, not only that but when the crosshairs were pointed right at him/her our guns wouldn't even fire. Also, this person couldn't seem to kill us, even used sticky bombs and assault rifles. In the end we all died by cops. Not really sure what happened but it seemed like we all were in god mode or something.

he was probably in passive mode. However i also have met someone who when i aimed at them it refused to let me lock on or shoot my gun at them. They could shoot me of course.

Don't think he was in passive because I thought when someone was in passive mode their icon was a circle with a line through it. His was just a white dot, not to mention he was firing his weapon on foot.

Note: I play free aim so there is no locking, but it still wouldn't fire if the reticle was on him.

What about racing? Has anyone seen the flying car or the seemingly invincible car that just barrels through oncoming traffic without even being slowed down?

Thats just laggy people the same *** happened ALL the time in GTA IV