Anyone else see something like this?

Playing CQ on metro about an hour ago with a few friends. All 4 of us + I think 2 other random guys shooting one guy, He killed us all, I watched as on my death screen as he absorbed bullets while reloading an LMG. My friends noticed the same thing. We invited him to our party chat after the game. He was French I think all I could make out him saying was" I dont no.it is bug" or something like that. He had to be modding or glitching or something right? or is this a bug? Has this happened to anyone of you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it was also the same person  listed as the only person on the other team glitch, when there were clearly many enemies

Its most likely L.............A.............G.

i was in a game earlier today when a guy was invincible for a part of the match.  the guy ended up going 56 - 9

[quote user="NoNickname09"]

People who have mods can still die

[/quote]unless they haz god mode.

People who have mods can still die

Definitely wasn't a med pack, he was moving, but I think what lostkauz said makes sense. It definitely wasn't right though I mean I forgot to mention this but He was at 100% when I saw him from my death cam. So something was going on. I'm sure until whatever it is is fixed there will be more posts about this unless it was a modder which I doubt because he went 55-11 would have to think with mods he wouldn't die at all.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Or they are standing on Med packs?

[/quote]

I doubt a med pack will heal them fast enough, especially if multiple people are shooting them.

Its a conspiracy I tells ya!

Or they are standing on Med packs?

What has been going around lately is only a rumor, so take it only at that. But the rumor goes, there is a Glitch involving Revives (?) that renders someone invincible towards any Weapons but Shot Guns.

Maybe, maybe not? Try the EA Forums, I doubt it is a hack though. Also keep in mind some Servers have always given other Players from other Regions a lack of Hit Detection, meaning simply they are a lot harder to kill simply do to Latency.