Anyone else pumped for revolution?

I am REALLY pumped! Anyone else just as pumped?!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope, ill wait for it to be 50% off sometime around september.

Nope. New zombies map isn't TranZit. Screw that.

Not too interested. The snow level looks a bit big and uncluttered so I MIGHT be down with that. But I think most maps will keep the small and tight theme, which I am against.

kinda curious to see how that gun works out.

am interested in it, hopefully we will get more maps into the ffa rotation because we already don't get to play on half the maps, yet all the ffa maps are used in other game modes lol. Also, the new gun sounds cool and the new zombie mode has got to be better then tranzit lol

I got season pass, I don't need to worry bout price drops.... I'm surprised not many people interested.

[quote user="LowlyOne"]

I got season pass, I don't need to worry bout price drops.... I'm surprised not many people interested.

[/quote]

Having the season pass does not mean you are getting the best deal.

Especially when one of the DLCs sucks... just not buying that one terrible DLC will save you money.

not pumped per se... bit old to get overly excited about a game add on, that said I am looking forward to having a bit more variation.

New Zombie content is good too but agree that a new Tranzit route or map would have been nice... perhaps in a future DLC...

Got to say I'm not. I was suckered into the MW3 DLC and the whole Elite thing and wasn't to impressed with what eventually was offered up! So I'll quite happily wait for the next sale event and see what they discount this DLC too and may invest then. Dependent on if they have addressed other issues with the game....For now I'm more than happy to sit tight and behave like the game and lag behind in any possible DLC purchases Be nice if at launch of the DLC packs they put it on a playlist for free for a weekend so that you could try before you buy but I guess they are too scared people won't like it and they'll lose there precious $'s & £'s if people dont like it

If this map pack means that I'll play Hijacked less...