anyone else play the BF3 demo

and find out the game and frostbite way over hyped ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EA servers.  Enough said.......

"Happy Drinking"

I played two days ago for 3 or 4 games, but couldn't get on at all (on PC and 360) yesterday. Was very annoying. As for the game itself, the graphics aren't as impressive as I thought they'd be. But overall the game is pretty fun. Not quite as "smooth" as cod though

[quote user="Jagriff"]

I think that BF2MC was a way better game than the Bad Company series for sure.

[/quote]Yeah, I like Blops, but BF2MC was just better imo. Of course you can't play BF2MC online anymore. Regardless, Blops is a great game.

One of the character model's eyes are pupil-less.  That bothered me.  Just dead white eyes staring at me.

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah the servers did actually go offline for a while yesterday for the 360

I think that BF2MC was a way better game than the Bad Company series for sure.

Only got to play about half a game this morning. It seemed fun but it was the first Battlefield game I've ever played. I consequently got my @@@ handed to me.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

[quote user="Jagriff"]

Typical EA problems wouldn't even let me play the game yesterday.  I'll try again today.

[/quote]Just keep pressing A on multiplayer over and over. If it says " connection lost " press A and repeat step 1.  You'll get it eventually. That's what I did and I got it in like 5 tries. Oh and the beta is pretty fun, but I need to stop playing it like it's CoD. 

[/quote]

That's what I'm afraid people will do when the full game releases.

[/quote]Battlefield 2:MC is a way better game than any CoD game. If anything, CoD ripped off of Battlefield. In other words you need to stop playing CoD like it's Battlefield.

BF3 will be a blast. Anyone basing their decision to purchase the game on that half-@ssed beta is making a mistake imo. There's more to that game then what that beta shows.

I'm having a grand time.