Anyone else paranoid/concerned about the 360 version of BF3?

I scanned the forums for a post similar to this but didnt see one that had been made recently. With the xbox version (final build? /pre albha/beta? ) vids that were posted on kotaku and then promptly pulled by EA i have been growing increasingly concerned for the 360 copy of BF3. What do you guys think? Is our verison going to be comparable to the ps3? Are they afraid to release official 360 footage because the port turned out horribly?  Is it much ado about nothing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We've been told it'll look and play pretty much the exact same as PS3. Nothing to worry about. Also, some footage has been leaked already and it looked fine.

PS3 footage been shown,Most likely because EA and Sony got some sort of deal,just like Activision and Microsoft,Both versions i think will be as good as each other,I'm not worried.

If you saw the leaked 360 footage, you'd know it's nothing. Even so, what is there to worry about anyway?

Not worried. not going to miss any of the "PC wonderfulness" because I'm never going to see it. Besides, all my friends play the 360

360 rules!!!!!!!!!!

I have not yet got my PC build up to spec and wont until the new year likey. I don't have PS3 anymore So even if the  360 is the wrost with I don't think it will be, I don't have a choose other then life with it until my PC is ready.

360 version will be sub par when compared to PC. 360 will still be fun and I will be playing it.

I'm paranoid about the fact that Weird Al can beam subliminal messages straight into my brain...all I ever hear him say is "Satan eats cheezwiz" though

DICE removed them because they were filmed and shown in low quality. The graphics themself are not low quality. Yes they will be "low quality" compared to the PC version, but they will still be pretty good on the xbox. Up until now, have people who played it at E3 said that the graphics were bad? Not at all.

I'm not getting PC version,I don't need worry bout PC version cos i'm not getting it,It will be the best FPS in the history of the 360,Happy days!