Anyone else notice....

The past few days or even  weeks the totally douchbaggery on the BF?  This game must be in the bargin bin at Kmart cause the game play is just brutal lately. You sure can tell a new game is coming out and nobody cares about their stats, winning , objectives, throwing medic kits or ammo etc etc etc . Tking is HC is just out of control now and personally has made that mode almost  impossible to even play . We have been playing a bit more and some old buddies have come back to get warmed up for the big release but its tough to get into a decent full game.

Please Bf3 cant come quick enough ... I hear the BF2 disk  makes and awesome coaster.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's no different now than when I bought the game shortly after release. Recon kids doing nothing but helping their own team to a loss, people waiting the entire match at the helicopter/UAV spawns, etc.

-

I just think it's amazing how dumb most people are. That goes for every FPS though.

No more than normal. I do have a hard time finding a full server since Gears 3 came out, though.

we mostly play nam, we still get really good games, i dont think the crapheads that flooded bc2 bought nam, cause they just want to try and get better for their big switch, but they're gonna be crapheads in bf3 too cause they just dont get how to play bf

played a couple decent matches monday night....not too much BS on my team, but it looked like once we came back from behind midmatch and took the lead, that members of the other team starting bratting out and turning on one another...stuck with that group for about 3 matches...after 3 good wins, I called it a night.....been on Gears3 since.

BC2 went back into the top ten selling games in the UK a few weeks ago , it was always gonna happen after BF3 started getting press , i played BC2 on release on the pc only had it on xbox for about 2-3 months but for the most part ive been pleasently surprised by the quality of game ive been having (i only really play conquest as im a die hard BF2 fan) sure it can be annoying when a level 50 helicopter pilot gets behind the stick and dominates the game (im quite adept at hitting them badboys with a tracer dart now 3 seconds later their down) but mostly im finding squads with decent helpfull players.

Ive given up on hardcore for now though too much camping on conquest , its like they dont wanna damage thier precious KD ratio , im hoping HC will be better in BF3 because im much happier with it

there has been a lot of noobs on bf because  the cod fans saw the battlfield 3 gameplay and come to try out bf2.

I love how everybody blames the "noobs" on cod players. Ive quit playing BC2 altogether, not because of the "noobs" but because im tired of everybody whining because they got sniped, because obviously the only people that snipe now are cod newbs. Get over it people and quit whining. I look at them as easy kills. Ive played the game long enough to know where all the hiding spots are at. yeah it may be a lil aggrivating for a few, but most of the time once you take them out they quit out.

No fun when defending Rush and people just running past armed Mcoms like they don't exist!Not easy running between both objectives disarming while the rest of the team sits there playing with themself.

well......when I played HC this weekend, the TK'ing was unbelievable.....crazy

I play both HC and Soft and HC is just unplayable right now. Everyone is blaming the COD infux but its nonsense and just another childish excuse players use.  KInda like "the Lag excuse"...lol.  If your a level 50 or close to it  you must have put in your time on the BF and I just don't beleive a COD community goes "hey lets go *** up the BF players games".  The tking is just out of control and its COD and BF players. I watched my own team shoot down our own Heli. I spwned in a game and was c4 2 right in our own spawn. Its just endless the garbage but this happens at the end of every FPS.