Anyone else not getting MW3?

I'm getting sick and tired of all these sequels. Come on Activision! Stop being so greedy! I just wish that they stopped at black ops. That game was to average and was enough with all the other CODs. I don't even think that they are going to try with MW3! I bet it wil be full of poor AI, unbalanced multiplayer, and unlikeable campaign characters. Just like the original. Is there anyone that isn't going to get this becuase of similar reasons?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Plz cry some moar.

I'm not sure if I am or not. Toss up between MW3 and Battlefield...tough decision

I don't think I'm going to put down $60 on it. I probably will just borrow it from one of my friends so I can see the campaign and maybe see if there is anything new in multiplayer. I will admit that spec-ops does look pretty sweet this time around.

I will get it since it's only 60 bucks. A game that I will prob play for months is worth 60 bucks.

you are the first and only person to ever say not to buy a CoD game you are so incredibly original now go back to your other games will you?

If your major reason for not getting it is because its another sequel, I've got bad news for you on the video game industry...

I'm getting it. The spec ops survival looks pretty cool, and I just like the COD series too damn much. I'm getting battlefield too though.

I'm getting it for the new maps!!

I won't be getting it till early next year.  Too many other games coming out that I would rather play.

Have you played the campaign? No. Have you played the MP? No. Have you played Co-Op? No. Then how do you know all this?

Nope, CoD is boring as hell anymore. Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Dead Island, Far Cry 3...all coming out close to when MW3 releases? No thanks...