anyone else miss having decoys

man i miss those things  id trow one out and id always get  a few SUCKERS ...err i mean mini map watchers to fall for the bait

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They're basically portable camping assistance devices.

1) Sit down.

2) Throw.

3) Eyeball.

4) Shoot.

Not a cool way to die at all, so no, I don't really miss them.

no

uh, yeah.

Decoys worked for the first 20 minutes of release and for a few minutes on xmas day, if you still used them after that you were wasting a slot.

I've seen them used effectively in competitive matches once or twice actually.  The team threw them across the map in SnD and covered a wide area with tons of red dots.  It actually got a little disorienting, because you had to be on your toes to make sure you weren't shot, and it seemed like there was always a new dot popping up because there were so many.  Further, you couldn't hear their actual gunfire and you couldn't tell when they were shooting cause it seemed like just another red dot.  It worked pretty well, though I think we still pulled out with victories most of the time.

-

Other than that use, decoys are useless.

Me and my buddies would all use them. It was so funny to hear 12 decoys blasting off all over the map. Made Dead Silence useless. They were alot of fun.

[quote user="Salem in Chains"]

Me and my buddies would all use them. It was so funny to hear 12 decoys blasting off all over the map. Made Dead Silence useless. They were alot of fun.

[/quote] lol i did that and chuck them around corners to see if i get hit markers

We used to throw them way out of bounds(off the map) only to find enemies trying to see were the shooting was coming from over and over. At the end of every game at least one person would be screaming about out of the map glitching LOL

I don't miss much at all from Black Ops.  I just couldn't get into that game.  With the exception of game types like Gun Game, there wasn't much I liked about the MP in that game.

Decoys? No.

Diving and reliable Shotguns? Yes.

Also better spawns and map design, IMO.