Anyone else looking for MATURE players? Look here.

Well since the game is so close to coming out I started thinking. What about the multiplayer? To be honest I stop playing games like Call of Duty and Gears of War because of it. The reason why is because a lot of people are jerks and don't like teamwork. I mean at all.

So I decided to start this thread for players who want MATURE players to play with or for players that don't have a lot of friends that play Mass Effect(like me) but still want mature players to play with.

Just sound off in the thread if you're interested and would like to set up groups for multiplayer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wouldn't have many opportunities to play multiplayer, but I'd definitely like to play with people who don't act like 12 year olds who didn't get their juice box.

Same here. When I was playing the demo I got a whole squad of 12 year olds. I trying to figure out is how do these kids get these type of games? They act so rude and yet their parents still buy them these games.

Anyway if you want, you can a friend request to me. That implies to everyone else as well. I have a good feeling ths will be one of my most played games.

Count me in as well. I've only found a handful of players who actually care and stick together. I remember this one Gold match where 2 other players and I stuck together and lived and our fourth kept running off and getting slaughtered. It got bad enough that after one failed mission we just kicked him and invited someone else to play--after that it went a lot smoother :)

Anyone can add me as well to play multiplayer. I'm on every so often--just message me saying so :)

I'm not sure how good I can do with team work, but I'm always looking for mature players to play with. I mostly play as a sniper.

I also am looking forward to playing with other mature gamers to be honest the whole concept of teamwork seems to be a foreign concept to most players.  Battlefield 3 is a perfect example of this, I usually play assault class because im a medic in real life and it just seems that everyone else on my team is just more interested in the whole kill count aspect of the game. Gears of war 3 dont get me started talk about a lack of teamwork I get more assists and revives then kills because imho when you are on a team you help your teammates. just my two cents worth

@ArmyMedic75

Same reason I started this thread. I can't stand those kind of players. If you need a team player message me. I'm down for a few games(but I'm a low level).

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm just glad I'm not the only one tired of these types of players.

if anyone wants to add me, feel free (aslong as you dont trash talk every couple of seconds)

I will be playing campaign first though :)

also Head set is a must :)

You can go ahead and add me too. Just be sure to send a small text or voice message to remind me what game its for as I tend to forget but I probably wont even touch MP on this til I complete the story.

Feel free to add me.

add me to and include me3 note. I suck but I try to stick with team mats.