Anyone else lagging more than usual this weekend?

I normally NEVER lag. But since this afternoon the lag has been horrible..... Anyone else experiencing this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Everything for me is fine.

If there's double xp.... they will come.

Ahaha. XD

It's hard to tell if it's because the extra people playing or if it's from the patch. They probably shouldn't have released the patch and did double xp the same weekend. Oh well, I normally don't lag and this isn't that bad for me at least. It's just every couple of games for me.

The lag started to stop a bit for now, I'm pretty sure it's revolution being uploaded and the extra players, and even patch bugs.

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

If there's double xp.... they will come.

[/quote]

Maybe your internet is at fault.

On occasion.

Yes. Happening to me as well allot can only seem to kill people about 25% as much as usual.  It's definitely due to high number of players as it was occurring on Friday when 2xp started. So its not your internet. It was really bad when the game came out too for me cause of high number of people. So you can blame Activision for still using host as connection priority and not dedicated servers after 9 call of duty games now.

Yes, I have seen more lag since they did the update.  Hopefully they didn't try to "improve" on what they have already done.  At least I could have halfway near decent games before the update.  A lot of my friends have suffered too.  I wish they would take lag compensation out and make the McDonald's WiFi club suffer for have such a trash connection.