Anyone else having problems finding games?

I don't know if i am the only one experiencing this problem. But i can't even find a game on any game mode,are the servers down or something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes

First day the servers were kicking everybody off. Day 2 i didnt experience any problems. Haven't got on today hope the problem hasnt returned if so.. that would suck royally

No problems here...

The european servers not up then? because i'm from the UK and im struggling to find a game, keep getting the error message to check my network connection.

Check the servers default.  Don't know where you're from but mine defaulted to Europe when I first started and I'm in Louisiana, or as the servers say: SOUTH US

[quote user="horrorscoped"]

Check the servers default.  Don't know where you're from but mine defaulted to Europe when I first started and I'm in Louisiana, or as the servers say: SOUTH US

[/quote]

Louisana here too, LOL, hit me up sometime.

Yeah, it does default your region to europe. Change it to U.S.

I couldn't get into a game just using quick match the past couple of days, i had to browse the servers. If I tried quick match it just went to a loading screen then came back with "your connection to EA online was lost"