Anyone else having extreme problems with Saints Row 4?

This is the second time I rented it and the second time I had to stop playing it.

I cant remember the first glitc but last time I rented it I loaded and jumped to my right and the world disappeared. Loaded again and started Matts first mission and my guy starts buried in the ground unable to move but still be attacked. I load again, go to and complete a rift and when I return the camera is high above the city (above that red layer of data or something), he can move around except turn and you can see the cursor on the map moving but the camera that is now high above the ground wouldnt move at all. After awhile it sorted itself out somehow but still extremely irritating.

Today I rented it for the 2nd time, play for 3 or 4 hours and start one of Kinzies missions, twice I paused while doing the mission and the whole game froze, after loading up the second time it told me this game was last played on another console and I cant remember the rest, I jumped and again the whole world disappeared.

Whats going on with this game???

Oh and by the way, I tried the Saints Row forum first but every time I went to post I kept getting the message "404 Ooh [Mod Removed]. You're [Mod Removed]. The page cannot be displayed"

I just realized this happened after both recent Xbox Updates!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

From what I'm understanding , the Xbox is having a hard time reading the disc. Since it was rented , it is a good possibility that it was rented prior to you renting it and was not taken care of. If it loads the game , I suggest installing it to your hard-drive. This should help troubleshoot the issue more efficiently. If the problem persists , please contact 800-469-9269 to speak with a LIVE Representative. I hope this helped. Sincerely , Xbox Ambassador Levi.

“There's always something you can learn, and something you can teach." - Roman Reigns

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I was the first to rent the game, dont know about this time though but the disc is absolutely perfect. Im on the last mission right now and it froze right in the middle of it again. Ive honestly never had a game this bad before

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there Pierced,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Saints Row IV. I know a lot of people have run into glitches and bugs in that game.

Just to double check, were you getting those 404 errors in the Saints Row IV Troubleshooting Forums?

That would be the best place to post for some troubleshooting on this. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yup that would be the one I was trying to post in, at least its not my xbox then if others are having the same problems

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

dude i had problems too with it. first in the fifties the sound whent out. i paused and  it froze. then i changed clothes and only had a thong on. then i played minecraft and played saint again and i kept getting blown up in space by nothing then when i played it again there were no enemies. i guess unpatched glitches

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Gamer and Crapy - Looking at those support forums, it does indeed look like their recent patch has caused some problems. When hitting that 404 error, is that during the log in process, or the thread creation process?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Its not only freezing on the 360. I have ran into the same problem on the ps3. I at first thought it was the game I rented so went back and got one they just got in from the suppliers. Froze in the same area, so I thought my 360 was going bad. so I  Bought it for my ps3, same problem it just keeps freezing. The problem started right after the update to the game on both systems...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The only thing that really annoys me is that my whole "Wardobe" just disappears, i loose all my clothing, most of the time its when i complete "Enter The Dominatrix" and/or "The Saints Save Christmas" dlc's, sometimes it happens when i complete main or side quests.. Saints Row 4: Re-Elected needs to be sorted so that this does not keep happening

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi WhiteTiger1995,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.  

Thank you!  

Best Wishes,
Diego
Xbox Forums Support

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 19, 2023 Views 2,898 Applies to: