Anyone else have this issue?

When I play the new Mortal combat any character i choose just starts jumping in place when I didnt hit any buttons. it seems to happen at the worst times in the game. it also happens at the player select screen it will keep moving to the characters on its on. I thought maybe it was the controller but I tried another one and the same thing. im on chap 16 of story mode fighting Shao Kahn and i can barely do any moves because Raiden starts jumping in place right away.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No, but I use an arcade stick.  How old are your controllers?  Sounds like your analogue sticks are not centering when left alone.

once in a while my newish controller will do it - not jump on the spot though - mine will start walking backwards constantly even switching them. But will stop if I turn it off then reconnect it.

Never had this happen with me. On the other hand, if people on my mic are screaming in my ear, it somehow makes my character to tiny little quick twitches in a direction. Nothing serious, seeing as I mute all the loud mouthed kids pretty fast.

one controller is a couple years old(the orginal one that came with the xbox) the other maybe a year. is there a way to calibrate the sticks? it happens on both controllers though.

[quote user="Rogue Chief"]

one controller is a couple years old(the orginal one that came with the xbox) the other maybe a year. is there a way to calibrate the sticks? it happens on both controllers though.

[/quote]

sadly no.

ive got one of the new silver controllers and mine do it at least once or twice a day

[quote user="Rogue Chief"]

[/quote]

Get yourself the Xconverter360 I use the PS2 Dual Shock and removed the sticks works like a charm.