Anyone else going out of their way to get gun skins for Gears3?

I hate playing Gears1 on insane and the Raam fight is seriously going to drive me crazy but I want chrome. Anyone else doing stuff like this just for a simple skin?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I going out of my way to get Veteran Gears, the RAAM fight on Insane was something I did at least 8 or 9 times when I first got Gears.  It is a beast of a fight but so much fun, good luck.  Best advice is get a buddy to help you, I have done it solo but it much easier with a friend.

I though about playing GoW 1 PC for the weapon skin but not getting all the achievements for it would drive me crazy. If I would have known a year earlier i would have played it.

I never played Gears 1 and I let my cousin keep my Gears 2 so I'm not really bothering with the grinding for weapon skins.

But I'm with Lord Dirt on this one, if I knew about this a year ago, I probably would've gone for the achievements for the skins.

How are you having so much trouble with RAAM?

But anyways what are you going to do about the ones you have to pay for?

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

How are you having so much trouble with RAAM?

But anyways what are you going to do about the ones you have to pay for?

[/quote]Not quite to the actual fight yet but I know it's going to take me forever. Also, I'm not worrying about the skins you have to pay for. Not worth it seeing as how I never buy DLC.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Not quite to the actual fight yet but I know it's going to take me forever. Also, I'm not worrying about the skins you have to pay for. Not worth it seeing as how I never buy DLC.

[/quote]
I know what you mean, the first time me and my brother faced him it took so many tries it was unbelievable.
I'm going for the weapons skins because I like variety...

Not really going for them - already done Gears 1 & 2 on Insane will never get Seriously or reach level 100 by next Tuesday so I'll just play as normal until then.

I'm trying to get my 100 I'm like 92. And I bought both games again just for the guns. If u look at my achievements most of them for both game I got this year right after the Beta. And If I knew about the PC I might have gotten it but I'm fine with not getting that one.

I might fire up Gears 1 to finish up the remaining achievements. I'm all squared with Gears 2 though.

Managed to finish Gears1 on insane last night when someone joined my game. Frustrating, but not as bad as I thought. Now I just need to play Dom and find the Cog tags. -_-