Anyone else getting Tomb Raider tomorrow?

Pretty stoked for this one, one of the few games i'm looking forward to this year and all the reviews are looking good!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Count me in.

I happen to have Tomb Raider on preorder for some reason. Probably wont get it. I want that Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge.

I'll be picking up my pre-order after I get out of work tomorrow. But I got some stuff going on so I probably won't be able to play it until Wednesday.

Heck yeah, I can't wait! It looks awesome!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I would have if I didn't already spend so much money on this weeks sale. Just saw in my local news ads though that if you buy at Target, you get an exclusive steel case.

I plan to rent it for sure. Very excited for this game.

I'm also expecting this game to either see a rather fast price drop like most games of its kind or possibly some pretty decent retail sales. Either way I will probably pick it up a little bit later.

I'm still wary because they neglected to put out a demo. Probably gonna rent it though; or maybe just wait it out a few months and get it off the clearance rack...

Way ahead of you, pre-downloaded. Just have to wait until it unlocks tonight....

I am getting it, just not tomorrow. money doesn't go into the bank till Wednesday night, so I'll pick it up then after work :p