Anyone else getting modded every game or other game besides me?

Why is it that almost every game I am getting matched up with one or multiple people with the ability to know exactly where I am on any given stage which results in someone aiming at the area I am about to come from to get the drop on me while I'm using ghost pro and ninja pro? I have even had people follow me with their aim through walls which should only be an ability to be utilized while an SR-71 IS active and that's by skilled players! Or to see a deathcam where your enemy is running along and does an instant 180 turn at a ridiculous speed to stop with his aiming reticule directly on the center of your head to kill you with multiple shots to the head, and that's with a weapon that does not have a grip, suppressor, or the steady aim perk to stop it from moving. I could keep giving examples but I think you get the point. Why should we as the consumer have to tolerate this when we pay for Xbox live? I thought part of that service was to prevent online hackers from ruining the consumers gaming experience? I did a lil research and apparently modding is a pretty big thing with a pretty vast community online. Hell I had more trouble googling articles speaking out against online modding because I was so overwhelmed by mod videos and websites to download the tools. While I understand some people don't use the mods online I'll say that most do which is why I was wondering why Treyarch would release(or be aloud to release) a modding tool to the public when there is no way to prevent it online in online gaming? Banning doesn't work. Modders know ways around that which usually involves a new account or new Xbox or software to cloak their boxes serial number. Sorry for the novel just some random thoughts. Can anyone relate?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It does seem to be getting a little out of hand.

Make a clip of them using Theater Mode and post it here.

So still no theater clips to back it up?

Didn't think so. Moving on...

Perhaps you should learn to accept that there are better players out there that will wreck you every chance they get or just get gooder.

Boy those level 5's hurt don't they? haha

i agree with you and feel the same way. today i played some games and all of the sudden a guy runs around the corner and bam shoots me with one single shot right in the head, i watched killcam and there was no way that he could se me being there, and about the theater mode, how can you see if they use hacks?  cause i saved that game for looking more into that kill on me. yes i am a decent player but the last couple of days (maybe a week) i get killed so damn quick without they knowing that i walk there or whatever

A.  Don't use "Wall 'O Text", your posts lose credibility

B.  While modding may be prevalent in many places, it isn't as big of an issue online in this installment of COD.  It is pretty easy to see and catch a true cheater.

C.  There is equipment in-game that allows a user to counteract Ghost or Ninja and their pro upgrades.  First thing that comes to mind, Motion Sensor.   Try out Hacker for a bit and you'll see just how many people use that one alone.  (Another fun one is the Camera Spike)

Modding is NOT a big problem in BOs, period. Now MW2 and W@W are a different story as of late, but BOs, NO.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

So still no theater clips to back it up?

Didn't think so. Moving on...

[/quote]

I agree. Proof or it didn't happen.

you do realize that the people who make wall hacks and aim hacks don't want them to show up in theater mode.

google search black ops aimbot, there is your proof.