Anyone else getting hate mail from people for "fighting back" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk42gW0m1U

I killed someone over and over who just spawn camped the jet, so he freaked and left a lovely message for me haha.  I recorded the message too.  

Anyone else been getting these ?  I've had a few haters send me regular messages but nothing like this haha.  :P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ha, not sure why he got so angry. I have yet to get an hate messages yet. Surprising, seeing as I run around with the USAS with IRNV and frag rounds a lot. I did have several matches last night where a friend and I constantly took out a chopper with the SOFLAM and javelin combo. He made it his sole purpose to hunt us, and only us, down the entire matches after the first one. Hilarious and it looks so pretty with the fireworks.

Lol!!I never had it like that before,Me and a friend got told we were cheating once cos we were killing everyone in a tank and repairing for most of a game but not like that,He got some issues,Think he needs a break from BF3.

People tend to freak out a lot over just being bad or careless in the game, it seems. Someone makes the same several dozen passes in a plane and doesn't expect to be shot down? Come on, now.

Someone thought I had aimhack/aimbot on my xbox because I got a headshot every time I killed him.

I have played against this guy. Do you play on West Coast servers?

i live in kansas so i play on all us servers ahha

get 'em all the time man......I spawned as a passenger in some dudes littlebird...hoping for a quick ride off the carrier to the objectives....little did I know him and his pals were boosting...he landed back on the carrier stepped out and promptly shot me...so I TK'd him back...ALOT

That is funny.  " I didnt even kill you."

This is what is wrong with our country.  Nobody wants to step their game up and get better, they just want to complain and play the victim.

America.... Home of The Fruitcups.

I got one from a guy yelling you F-ing camper, I told him go play COD and accuse people of  camping this is battlefield I WAS DEFENDING YOU DUMB F-ING APE.

[quote user="horrorscoped"]

That is funny.  " I didnt even kill you."

This is what is wrong with our country.  Nobody wants to step their game up and get better, they just want to complain and play the victim.

America.... Home of The Fruitcups.

[/quote]mommy i want McDonalds, you promised me a happymeal! i want my F*** Happy meal, waaaaahh. oh fruit cup, yaay!!

that sound about right? because these people have been in the game forever, just not as many or as vocal.