Anyone else get the strategy guide?

I got it for Oblivion and used it every time I played the game. I bought it for this one, but I am having so much fun trying the quests by myself it is hard to use the book. I love it, and it is EXTREMELY detailed!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No i didn't buy it but the game shop i bought it from was selling it half price on the night of the midnight launch :).

Nope most gamestops,walmarts,and best buys were all sold out of them lol. So i just ordered one off of gamestop.com.

I got it! It's awesome =]

It's very comprehensive. WOW. I'll use it for a quick reference for info. This is my first guide and I think it will be a good purchase.

ya it was definitly worth the $30...

Absolutely. The guide for Oblivion was very helpful, so I went and picked up one for Skyrim. I don't plan on using it much for my first character, but I'm definitely going to be referencing it for later, more comprehensive, playthroughs. 

they are sold out all over my city.

I made sure I pre-ordered it because I knew they were going to go quick.

I did buy it but I've hardly read it...

... I refuse to read about quests/anything like that, but I have read a bit of the start. It was expensive here, but it's an awesome purchase I'm glad I have.

Bought it with the gane at half price, should arrive this morning in the mail. Hope its as good as the Fallout New Vegas one. The quest walkthroughs are to be left for the 2nd playthrough just to be sure I dont miss anything but the character building section was good in the FNV guide to at least skim through as the game was installing on HDD and as a bathroom read.