Anyone else get hit with these new glitches this weekend?

Rockstar, you silly silly mess.  Game was doing mostly good until they tried the weekend stuff that failed.  I suddenly ran into some issues and was wondering if it was wide spread or I was just the unlucky one.

1. Beach bum playlist, kept timing out and kicking me friday, they took it down then put it back up but I was never able to get in.

2. Crates would not drop, special and normal.  It would announce a crate was coming and the circle would appear, but the crate never arrived.  Me and other players would be there fighting for the spot until we would get bored and leave.

3. All Custom shops glitched.  For some reason, all the custom shops were messed up and you could drive in but nothing would happen.  I got one of Simeon's cars, but went to every custom shop and could not get it resprayed.

Urg.....Dont think Rockstar will ever get this game working reliably.  Now I understand why they keep pushing back the hiests and creator tools, they dont have a clue how to make them work right.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Only logged into GTA online once during the weekend so not sure how it's running but they had to disable the event playlist on PlayStation I know that much.

I had the same glitch with the crates. I picked up 8 in a row and the 9th never showed up but the green circle was there and never went away. Everyone but me was kicked out of the session after that as well.  I was able to play the event Friday with a full lobby. Didn't experience the LSC glitch.

Well,i got the crates being bugged,and i never managed to get into an event playlist after the first time,so yeah...i never really got to take part in any of it,cheers r*

1) That explains why I couldn't enter it.

2) Nope.

3) Nope.

Here's a new one though:

Sandy Shores airfield: the AI traffic path is all messed up now. If you go there, you will see the AI traffic drive onto the Sandy Shores runway and actually get stuck there causing a traffic jam. GG, R*???

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Sandy Shores airfield: the AI traffic path is all messed up now. If you go there, you will see the AI traffic drive onto the Sandy Shores runway and actually get stuck there causing a traffic jam. GG, R*???

[/quote]

haha..I noticed three mini vans driving on the train tracks in sandy shores..I thought they might of been players but after investigating; It was the dumb AI

Couldn't join Event at any point during the weekend, gave up.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

1) That explains why I couldn't enter it.

2) Nope.

3) Nope.

Here's a new one though:

[/quote]

Haha, saw that the other day as well. 

I couldn't join in either. Crates never seemed to arrive.

GTA Online is a joke. Everything is so expensive, payouts are pathetic, cheaters with garages full of modded supers, choppers & tanks destroying everything that moves, it's just not  fun anymore. I guess Rockstar had to start  GTA online  finished or not, to milk as many $$$ as possible before XBox 1 was realeased.

Yes i've seen 1 crate in two days and was never alerted that one was coming. I kept timing out for the weekend event and eventually gave up.. Also......YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESTROYED. While im looking straight at it in 100% condition. This happens when I come out of any room for like missions and/or golf.

[quote user="BAD 2020"]Also......YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESTROYED. While im looking straight at it in 100% condition. [/quote]

Haha. I have been chuckling about that lately myself.