Anyone else find the game unplayable over the weekend.

Everytime they have had Douple XP i just can't play this game. I always have to play with a little lag but if I see more then 300000 people online I don't even try another more. So anyone else notice this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lag was really bad - every 3-4 games we would have to switch lobbies. Sometimes it would act up in game then all of a sudden be fine :)

Yeah I thought it was BAD!! so I didnt play :/

Guess the severs can't handle all these people. Plus whatever else normally causes it to lag.

I played like one game and quit.

What I dislike about DBL XP weekends is all the tryhards grinding XP. Makes the game unplayable for me.

Only during the afternoon and early evening hours for me, I'm in the EST zone.

It was the worst lag I've ever seen. On top of that, we were lucky to be able to complete 2 or 3 matches before somebody in our party would inexplicably drop out. We had to back out, reset the party completely, and regroup all too often.

-

On top of that, it seemed that Treyarch were out to prove that this game does, in fact, have the worst spawning system in the history of the fps genre. I swear, they named that map hijacked because they were so high when they jacked up those spawns. I had a game that lasted probably 7 minutes and had probably 23 spawn flips.

-

All in all, BO2 left a sour taste in my mouth as it never has before. My friends and I always joke about the lag and terrible spawning, but this weekend they were truly in full effect. Think I'll stick to Splinter Cell, Batman, MLB the Show, AC3 for a while. This game is just pointless misery.

Actually it was ok for me this time,Was bad last time for me.

It got bad for me on Saturday night a bit but other than that didn't notice it too badly.

Spawn flipping on a miniscule map, where everyone is sprinting from end to end with an SMG?

say it ain't so!