Anyone else find that Major Nelson guy a bit lame.

Being non American, i hear anti-american sentiments all the time. I personly grow tired of it and try not to take part, but this Major Nelson is so damn iritating and obnoxious. He is the quintessential annoying american.

Couldn't MS find a better spokes person, and maybe a few less spokeswoman who obviously don't even like games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow someone is having a bad day, taking it out on Major Nelson like that man, cold blooded

Leave Major Nelson alone.

His emotions seem forced and tacky most of the time. But there's always the choice that I take, which is not watching his shows, and voila, problem solved. Many people enjoy his show for the information he gives, and he's got some close ties to Microsoft it seems, so it's up to date.

ha ha i didnt realise everyone liked him. Yeah i avoid him, it just annoys me cos, yeah he has the ties to Xbox so it would be a good thing to watch but i just cant stand the guy.

Love him or Hate him...as long as I have been with Xbox Live (7+ years) I can honestly say that he has done more for the Xbox name, than any other person for any other company.

He has iconicly become the face and voice of Xbox and I love his podcast.  I see no other gaming company providing anything similar.

He gets major (no phun intended) props and kudos for everything he does for us.

I think he's fine.

I, pretty much just ignore his existence, so really, meh.

And here's where it works to my advantage of where I know next to nothing about LIVE. But no one show him this thread, he might get butthurt...

[quote user="Cohibaluvr"]

Love him or Hate him...as long as I have been with Xbox Live (7+ years) I can honestly say that he has done more for the Xbox name, than any other person for any other company.

He has iconicly become the face and voice of Xbox and I love his podcast.  I see no other gaming company providing anything similar.

He gets major (no phun intended) props and kudos for everything he does for us.

[/quote]

I've never seen him anywhere other than the Dashboard.  Kevin Butler 's ego has done infinitely more for Sony than Major Nelson has for MS.  If you were to put Major Nelson in a TV commercial, MS would probably lose sales.

Look at his job. he's basically paid to be like that.  Im sure he doesn't act the same in a real life situation