Anyone Else Enjoying L.A Noire??

my little brother bought it yesterday and i was playing it last night i got few achivements on it.

its a really good game  i pretty much think its like the CSI Games

but overall its really good reminds me of GTA  But in 1940s style

whats your thoughts on the game :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's certainly engrossing... i'll give it that.  I'll play it for quite a while and be fully into it, but once i shut it off and think back about that time i'm not really sure why i was so into.  Sometimes it's pretty good but sometimes it's tedious.  

Still, i love it for not just being a cops and robbers, chase them down and shoot them up type game.

Whenever the game feels like its repeating itself its time to finish your case and do something else. Your enjoyment of the game will be decreased if your prerogative is to simply grind your way to the end.

You will enjoy the game far more if your in the right mood to enjoy the story, the various paths you can take in the game are quite interesting.

I like the game. its ok.I am halfway done with the game. I would be done with it by now,but has somethings to take care of.anway if u mess up and blame it on the wrong person nothing happen with me so far, i keep movein up.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

What happens if you keep *** up everything?  Interrogations, you fail to chase down anyone and don't get any clues.  Don't you move up?

[/quote]I assume it's the same thing that happens if you decide not to hit the switch at the end of a level in Halo.

IDK try it and find out. I know if you convict the wrong person you get yelled at. But its the 40's so its covered up.

What happens if you keep *** up everything?  Interrogations, you fail to chase down anyone and don't get any clues.  Don't you move up?

Vice is much better than homicide until the end.

I heart it. I'm tired of all the same crap coming out. So this was a refreshing game to play. I just made it to Vice or whatever

Great game. I have three more cases left. Homicide is repetitive for a reason.

Quite entertaining so far and it has absolutely none of the frustration that GTA seems to always carry.