Anyone else an old school fan?

Arena, Daggerfall, Redguard, Battlespire, Morrowind anyone? I'm a long time Elder Scrolls fan and it's been amazing to see the series grow over the years... many years. When Morrowind came out I thought about quitting my job, man. I played the HELL out of that game. My friends threatened to use my Morrowind disc as a frisbee if I didn't come outside. Morrowind and the Baldur's Gate series remain my two favorite rpg's of all time. Skyrim looks amazing and I haven't felt this excited about a game in a looong time. I'm preparing to break out my inner nerd! My baby momma is just gonna have to deal with it... just kidding honey. But really... back off. It's Skyrim.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yea, I had Morrowind on PC and Xbox. Logged countless hours on both platforms. Played Baldur's Gate, Never Winter Nights, Dungeon Siege, Diablo. Fun times. Next to Bethesda, Bioware has to be one of my favorite Developers.

What's a Morrowind? I thought Oblivion was the first Elder Scrolls game and Oblivion 5 coming in November was the second

Arena not number 1 just a fighting game/  Daggerfall 1/  Redguard 2/  Battlespire 3/  Morrowind 4/  Oblivion 5/  skyrim 6

thats the Elder Scrolls games and i to have played them all

im new to the xbox i played the elder scrolls games on the pc im going to play skyrim on the xbox beacuse my computer crashed and win i went to wallmart i got the xbox insted of a new computer

Yeah, I wish I had Morrowind on the PC. Some retextured faces would be great! The races on the Xbox version looked like hell. Would have been nice to have had some decent looking characters!

By the way, Arena was the first game in the Elder Scrolls series! 1994 baby! What's Morrowind? I guess you're just trying to be cute... right?

Guilty. I'm sufferig from a sarcasm spell lately, and enjoy making fun of ignorant people

Miss Pwny. You make my day every time that your fingers touch a keyboard.

I'm just a fan of killing those filthy Dunmer!

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

What's a Morrowind? I thought Oblivion was the first Elder Scrolls game and Oblivion 5 coming in November was the second

[/quote]

The amount of people coming into work looking to preorder "Oblivion 2" is rather disturbing, TBH.