Anyone down for some co-op?

Any difficulty, send me fr. I'm online in the afternoons usually, central time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="Froga31"]
Do you by any chance know that if you do co-op campaign on legendary, does this still unlock the legendary achievement? [/quote]

Yes it does, to unlock the achievement "Campaign Complete: Legendary" you must complete all 10 missions on Legendary Solo, Co-op or both. As long as when you go to select a level a Legendary shield appears on each level in either the Solo or Co-op side or both you will have the achievement.

I think it does, you should be able to get it in co-op

Do you by any chance know that if you do co-op campaign on legendary, does this still unlock the legendary achievement?

I just did some with urbanpabs and we did fine, its easier solo on Normal with Fog, Catch and Tough Luck as you get more than enough especially with a time bonus.

We did co-op so we had it on Heroic with Tough Luck, Catch, Fog and Thunderstorm, this ensured that we could get it while still sharing the score equally with at least a 1.5x time bonus.

Unfortunately my Live glitched as I used an outdated 48 hour code and I lost all my save-game data so it looks like I'm using lDisruptaa x until the end of the month...

Yeah the Meta game achievements are much much easier solo, that way people don't steal your kills :P

I recently just did complete these and I only did it on normal difficulty with Famine, Tough Luck, Catch and Fog, and each time I easily made the required scores, if you are near the end of the level and are under the required score don't stress because you may get a multiplier for time bonuses.

It's probably easier getting the campaign meta achievements solo.  Play on Heroic, use skulls: fog, catch, famine, tough luck and you should get the points easily.  If you die too much then just switch to normal.   On Floodgate, Cortana and Halo activate the Tilt skull as well.

I'm down with the campaign meta achievements, I've got a few more...

I'm keen for a bit of Co-op campaign doing legendary...

I'll help, I've been off Xbox for ten days so I'm a bit rusty.