anyone care to help me with 500 silverback rocket kills?

i would like to earn the "What Does This Button Do" achievement (500 silverback rocket kills).

however, i only have lvl2 silver back and it is taking FOREVER to get to 3, even with people handing me money to invest and reinvest in the silverback.

does anyone who has the rockets mind to load it up and let me try to earn the kills? i will give you all my $ if you'd like. i just need it repaired as needed.

just sent me a message, invite or request. i'm on just about every evening. thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Play Insane or Hardcore, pick one hard mutator, friendly fire mutator and the active reload one. Play wave 9 over and over and keep shooting the silverback and repairing it. It goes by pretty quick that way.

A easy way to do this is put it on casual with a few easy muts: instagib and Infinite ammo play blood by yourself.shouldnt take to long.As long as the boss waves arent lambent zerker and brumack you should be ok.Insta will take out the others even the brumack if your brave enough.good luck.

Casual with easy mutators = very slow, as you don't get full credit for what you spend. Do as Dirt says it's much faster.

I can help with the silverback. Blood drive works pretty well, just camp in the upper floor room and blast away. Send a message and we'll set it up.

add me il put rockets on the silverback for you.

If you use someone's silverback with rockets, those kills will count for the achievement

When you set this up, be careful with the instagib.... every time i use it, I'm the one getting punched to pieces... not the horde.  LOL

thanks guys. i tried it for a while on blood drive last night. i'd shoot it and repair. works well, but it still takes forever to earn the money to invest. i am maybe a quarter of the way to level 3.

i originally was wanting someone to just load it up and let me get kills with it, but it's unlikely i can get 500 in one sitting, so sooner or later i need to upgrade it.

it is level 3 that gets you the rockets right???

I will be running a FoN Horde 1-50 waves tonight. There is a guy who wants it as well already playing too.