Anyone care about quality?

Call of Duty continues to put out record selling games yet so many issues with multiplayer in Black Ops 2 has turned so many away.  Try to visit their support site, you end up in dead ends everywhere, sorry an unexpected error.  When you finally do navigate past all the errors and do get a phone number, you're like 70+ in line so you hang up.  From boosters, lag switchers, hit detection, lag, party issues, matchmaking, etc. so many of us have legit complaints/concerns that go unanswered and we simply play less b/c of it.  Despite the numerous videos posted proving lag actually exists, they'd rather say it does not and to do all this port forwarding stuff all the way down to play on a 19 inch screen to improve your aim.  Nope, we're junkies, been playing for years, we're not suddenly horrible at the game to go 2-20 nor are we suddenly so great at the game two games later in the same lobby.  You're simply a step ahead or behind of others or in a game with boosters or getting lag switched.  Been so long since anyone in my small group has had a night of gameplay they thought was normal that pretty much everyone has quit playing.  In the end MS loses b/c it's the only game we care to play so bye bye xbox live accounts and bye bye xbox.  They have a guy that you can supposedly tweet videos of boosters, been there tried that, no response.  Supposedly they  want to see your lag videos but that doesn't get response either.  I wish MS would put it on the game manufacturers to produce quality products but I guess we buy so many of these things who really cares.  MS, this is your platform, can't you enforce quality?  Serenity now, painful as it's my game but I think enough is enough and, well, I've had enough.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You'd be better off posting here forums.xbox.com/.../2605.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As with most things in America, money talks! As consumers, if we are dissatisfied with a product, we can simply not by it.  Hopefully, the game-makers will see that as a wake up call and make the necessary change(s).  But unfortunately, neither one usually happens because we consumers are rarely organized to force change.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to weigh in here, what exactly is your problem? Your opening post just seems to jump from one thing to the next. Screen problems? Boosters? Your Kill / Death ratio? If you are having a problem then post the actual problem and we can do our very best to resolve it for you. Taking as much as I can from your post, I will post a couple of links that may help you. Forgive me if they are not what you are looking for but you haven't been specific enough for me to offer any precision.

Connecting your console to a TV (better quality can be attained though HDMI)

Help for users that suffer LAG

If this is not of any use to you, please post back with some more detail. On a side note, you do understand that Activision / Treyarch / Infinity Ward produce the Call of Duty franchise right? You cant blame Xbox or Microsoft for the quality of a game that they did not create.

I hope this has helped.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.