Anyone actually like OP Metro?

This has to the worst map ever created by a DICE dev. I've never garnered this much hate for even the most despised maps in BC2. After suffering through it for just an hour or so I can say I will NEVER touch the Rush game mode or this sorry excuse for map design in the retail version. I think it's BS that the PC beta has Caspian Border, when we're stuck with a bunch of hamster funnels. Why does this seem so familiar? Oh yeah, in the BC2 demo PC got Arica Harbor and we got stuck with the much less popular Port Valdez. Is console just a test type for bad maps?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Idk, I like it.

It's cause we played it over and over again, plus, being indoors, in a battlefield game doesn't really work, this is a first time we had indoor fighting.

I like it!

it doesnt play like battlefield more to Battlefield 3 :modern warfail

Out of the 3 phases of the map, the park, the subway and the city portion the only part that I didn't like was the park because of the opportunity for all of the little dinks out there to lay in the grass and snipe.

The city portion at the end with all of the buildings is pretty freaking cool.

Are you 6 years-old?

Grow the hell up.

Love the map. Finally, a really well designed map for using the shotty. Not that i use it particulary, as it seriously caters for sniping at great distances, lurking the shadows of the tunnels. i dont think a map has been designed like this one tbh.

And as for the park section - got to be my favourite bit, love to snipe and hide in the bushes. Love a bit of bush myself, but if you hate the bush then you got problems mate pmsl.

I think it's cool seeing a bunch of flashlights bouncing around in the tunnel.

The fact that there are flashlights makes me think there are a lot more small dark areas in other maps.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

I think it's cool seeing a bunch of flashlights bouncing around in the tunnel.

[/quote]

Even better is shooting an RPG and watching the light follow it down the tunnel.