anybody who pre-ordered from the microsoft store...

Has any of you actually gotten the free 1600 MS point coupon and the hammerburst and the skin? I mean I know they are terribly slow ( I pre-ordered Resident evil 6 and assassins creed 3 there and took like till Thursday to get the codes...)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

still haven't got mine...

yup still waiting for mines as well.. I would like to use the points already

I am currently waiting on the preorder exclusives... I don't really understand why players would have to wait 7-10 business days after game release. Why not just get it when you have the game?

Dont expect anything until at least next Tuesday

[quote user="oH Cloudyyy"]

I am currently waiting on the preorder exclusives... I don't really understand why players would have to wait 7-10 business days after game release. Why not just get it when you have the game?

[/quote]

Well it is FREE release day shipping ( Though I use amazon prime which I use 99% of the time) which is a good reason enough

Hi im changing the of the game of  gears of war 1 for a character ( young marcus, young dom, or jungle tai)

Thanks

they said 10 days after the release. I shouldve went with young dom, the 1600 pts is what made me pre-order and the fact that the season pass is 1600 pts is awesome.

I still have not received my 1600 points and i pre ordered GoWJ like 2 weeks ago.

the ten day period does not end until the 28th

Well I just got mine like about an hour or 2 ago in an email :)