anybody still play?

Personally, COD2 is my favorite call of duty of all time, and it is currently the only cod i own although i have played all of them

was just wondering if anybody still plays cod2 and/or prefers it over the recent cods?

i feel like when i get in a game and play i am literally playing with the only other 7 people that have cod2 in their 360s

anybody wanna add me to play? feel free

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah Cod2 is the best of them all but if you actually want to play it online you need to grab the PC version where a couple thousand people still play daily.

sadly my PC is not up to gaming quality i have stuck with consoles my entire life, and my Macbook Pro that i own is not gaming friendly as well =/

I do.

I played it this past Tuesday with the gaming community I'm a part of. I'm terrible at it (as I am in all MP shooters) but it was still fun. We got in a good few hours of gaming.

i would play it if it was decent size games... 2 on 2 games put me to sleep.. i have call of duty 2, 3, WAW, MW2, and BLOPS... need a break from ops and mw2

I'll be playing :)

CoD 2 is by far my favorite. I pop on there time to time hoping to find someone :P

I'd still play it if full games could be found easily.

If anyone is going to set up a time to play COD2, message me. I'm so down.

I am still very active on this game. My favourite out of the entire Call of Duty series.