Anybody ready for Halo CE?

This game should be great, what do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Preordered mine y'day, £24 from Asda which ain't a bad price.  Hopefully i get preorder bonuses as well.

I'm mainly just buying it so i can play through the campaign with the revamped graphics even though i already have Halo CE downloaded on xbox 360.  I won't be able to try the multiplayer component for a while till i get gold again.

Haha 1337gamer, I think that's why everyone is getting it. The main focal point is the revamped graphics. New maps, terminals, and achievements are just bonuses :D

Gosh I cannot wait for another 13 days! I still have my first copy of Combat Evolved I got when I was 5. Buuuuuut I wants me some revamped graphics, achievements, and well everything else! :)

wont buy season pass for gears 3 thanks to this game :P

also cant wait to play those remade maps with new graphics and oh man the campaing going againts the flood again :D

Won't be buying Combat Evolved Aniversary myself. I spent my money on a different Aniversary game this month (and Generations was soooo good).

I just can't afford it. I probably won't get any other game at all this year, but If I do, CEA is very low in my priorities list. I rather buy Sonic Genrations> Modern Warfare 3>Saints Row The Third> Forza 4> Combat Evolved Aniversary.

I'll probably just get the DLC separate when it's released Solo in a few months.

The Elder Scrolls V > Saint's Row 3 > Battlefield 3 > Modern Warfare 3 > Halo 1 > other stuff like Assassin's Creed/Forza.

Just my opinion and purchase order, though.

I have both Assassin's Creed (I love AC) and CEA preordered, and they come out on the same day. My wallet is going to take a nice blow on that day lol. I'm probably gonna ask for Saint's Row for Christmas. I have no interest in MW3 or BF3. The only reason I'd pick up MW3 is because of the campaign, which I might just end up renting at a later point in time. BF3 looks really good, but I don't have the time or money to play around with it really. I've never played a BF game before, so I have no idea what it's like.

I only had Sonic Generations pre ordered this month. :(

-

I'll probably get 3 more games later in Novemeber though.

-

Also, you know what I just Learned? Gamestop will give away the huge game posters they have hanged in the store to the first person who asks for it? I got them to give me aSonic Generations Poster.

I'm just getting almost every (major) game this year. Lol.

If I had to choose priority though it would go something like:

Skyrim>Halo: CEA>MW3>AC: Revelations

Sadly, I'm not getting Saints Row The Third, even though I loved the 2nd game.

CE comes out the same day & Saints Row 3, so ... won't be getting it... I still have the original anyway.... and 2,3,ODST, and Reach...  I would rather spend the money on Halo Wars which I have never played