Anybody play/beat LIMBO?

Played the trial, seems great, but i also heard it is only five or six hours of gameplay and for 15 dollars that seems a little hefty, especially wen i can go to gamestop and buy a full game for 15 bucks or get somethin cheaper than 15 on the arcade

what do you guys think? worth it? or should i go elsewhere with my money? i currently got 320 microsoft pts but i cud always buy more (funds are limited tho cant buy too many pts lol)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its more like 3 to 4 hours, its a good game but i felt a lil ripped off after i finished it, i personly think it should have been 800ms instead of 1200

that is totally what i expected, i read reviews on limbo saw that it was a great but short game, so i was like hm ill buy it, how much cud it be for a short game? 800? then i go on and see 1200 and im like what the eff lol...but jeez 3 to 4 hours? thats deff not worth it...

i think im being generous as well, 2-3 hours is prolly more accurate depending on how good you are at platformers, and you could def beat it in under an hour on a speed run

Limbo is a brilliant little game but there's little replay value in it and it sounds like money is an issue for you. Hold off for a while and get it when it's on offer. Personally I didn't feel ripped off at all.

yeah i think i felt ripped off because 2D platformers arnt my thing, but i still found the game captivating

It is an awesome game... for the few hours it lasts.

If you like to throw your money around, go for Limbo, if not, go for a 15 dollar game that you can get from Gamestop.

I got it when it was on sale.  It reminded me of the side scroller games of the 80s.  It's worth 800msp I guess.  And I need to finish it.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

I got it when it was on sale.  It reminded me of the side scroller games of the 80s.  It's worth 800msp I guess.  And I need to finish it.

[/quote]

to help you get to 50 k?, im thinking i might download the trial to test it out.

deff download the trial cuz i personally thought the trial was amzing which is makin me wanna get it anyway, and i probably will lol

just one question tho cuz im still new to xbox...sales go on a lot? how do you know when these sales will happen?

IMO this is one of the biggest over hyped XBLA games out there.  I played the demo and bought the game. I had fun for about an hour or two (51% of the game) but then got completely bored with it and haven't touched it since. Biggest waste of $15.