Anybody know of a good MP RPG on 360?

I dont want to start a discussion on RPGs or anything but does anyone know of a good multiplayer one? (i dont know where else to ask)

I've tried Two Worlds 2 and didn't like the multiplayer. I've played Dragon Age demo and wish the game had multiplayer. And I pre-ordered Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and just found out that they won't be having multiplayer with it. I was really hoping for multiplayer w/ Elder Scrolls V, multiplayer resembling anything like when I played WoW. Or  just a good multiplayer RPG in general I mean.

Got any suggestions? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sacred 2 or Borderlands are probably your best offerings.

Thanks.

I thought Borderlands was singleplayer

Nope, 2-4 player co-op, spltscreen or online, and even has a vs arena hidden away aswell as dueling.

Wow Im gettin it. Those the best one out now though?

Trade in my Skyrim

Yeah they're pretty much your best options for multiplayer RPGs. Skyrim will be good though, there's also a sequel to Borderlands in development aswell.

Would you say that Skyrims singleplayer is better than Sacred 2s multi? and Borderlands?

How soon is Borderlands coming out? Oh its in development, so I guess not soon. Can you tell me of any good new ones coming out?

Couldn't tell you if Skyrim is better or not because I haven't played it yet. If Morrowind and Oblivion are anything to go by it will probably be epic! I don't think it's fair to compare two different gametypes though. It's clearly about whatever you prefer.

Borderlands is out now (you can see it in my gamercard). Borderlands 2 is in development and scheduled for release between 2012 and 2013. Sacred 2 is out now.

I usually play multi player. But now I'm thinkin I might miss somethin with Skyrim. I'll just have to try Skyrim and then just trade it in if I don't like it. If I like it, I'll just try out Sacred and Borderlands by buying them used lol.

You can get Borderlands and Sacred 2 for like £10-15 each now, if not cheaper, used.