Anybody keen to help a guy out?

Hey everyone, so, i still really like Fable and i have a weekend with no study on (SO EXCITING OMG!) anyway..  Ive never made a good character or a chick. So I am making a pure good women and i want to transfer money from one of my rich evil guys to this girl because i know later on she is gonna need all the money she can get and if she starts renting now she should have enough, so if someone could add me i could use a hand trading 5 000 000 from one character to another and im sure if you want some ill give you some of it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll help you out man, I've beat this game 5 different times (3 good males, 2 bad chicks) so there won't be a reason for me to steal your money, I'll even give you what I have left, (which I believe is about 300K, not too sure). I'm on during the weekdays from 4PM-11PM EST and all day on the weekends. If you send me a Friend Request, please include a message saying that you're from the xbox forums so that I don't accidently delete you. We'll make this as fast as possible.

One good turn deserves another, i'll help you if you help me too :P

All you have to do is let me shop at your weapon stores and i will gladly transfer your money for you.