Anybody have any information on a Collector's Edition of Skyrim?

I have been waiting on pre-ordering Skyrim until they have announced a Collector's Edition of Skyrim.

Anybody know the what, and when of a possible Collector's Edition of this game?

I can hardly wait until its release.  Until then I will just finish Morrowind again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is no CE announcement yet.  If you preorder the game for $60, you get a special map of the world.  That's it so far.

Hopefully we hear something about a CE from QuakeCon this weekend.  

xbox360.ign.com/.../1186476p1.html

unless they drop the price to at most 80, i'll be buying the standard edition. there is no way i would ever consider 150 for a dragon statue, art book, and dvd.

Wow NOT worth it at all.  I was expecting something much better for 150 bucks.  I'm definitely willing to shell out the cash, but not for a stupid statue and a DVD.  

I'll be getting it.  Im a sucker like that.

That is lame, but... I'm still considering it.

I never care for anything other than the actual disc itself, but this is Skyrim.

Here you go.

Sweet CE if I say so myself.

cool but........ i just wana play the game.

Fantastic CE IMO, and totally worth it.  I'd rather have 2 massive, high-quality items than 10 crappy ones.  Too bad it sold out in my country, I'd totally buy it =(

I'm pretty happy with it. I'm a sucker for Making Of DVDs, and I'm sure the Alduin Statue will have a chill life next to my Reach Statue.