Anybody have a status on todays downloading issue where your points are used but you cant get your add-on/game?

Freaking annoying, took the day off today to play the rezurection map pack for COD and it took my points, but wont let me download it nor it is even in my history (yes, I cleared the memory, and put in a ticket with xbox live)

On the forums it says "announcement" in red text above the post subject but I cant link to it or know what the heck they are doing about it, or how we will be re-imbursed if its not even in my history I lost the 1200 points. The microsoft technician at level one told me they could see the new map pack in my purchase history yet its not on my console, as there normally is a tick mark beside the DLC indicating you have a license for it or the rights to "download again"....

Any news would be appreciated.........

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Same thing happened to me, but no one wants to view our threads and help us...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think its pretty new as Microsoft did not know about the issue only about an hour ago while on the phone with them.  Im sure there will be some posts soon enough,

Sorry this didn't help.

We are aware of this issue and are currently working on resolving it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Should have been tested more than once, Refund snt in there policy so you sit and wait till they decide to fix it but tll then you are out and your day off is for NOT, but do they care NO and NO so your screwedliked everyone else I cant play xbox live with my download content anymore on 2 xboxs this is fourth day and im losing my days of gold member think they would br fair and throw u a month or promotion or anything NOPE not a thing, Not even a reconition its there fault, I feel for ya i to have wasted many days on this

Sorry this didn't help.