Anybody got any news on any new patches or DLC coming out soon?

just curious if anybody has heard anything?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not me. I'd love to see what they come out with.

i put out a thread, its called cyrodiil and morrowind dlc, thats about it there is some good info on there. and just search skyrim dlc up, a lot of the gaming sites are talking about it.

yeah ok i did read that but was hoping for something more concrete but at least it sounds promising!

Patch 1.4 is due out sometime in January.

@ Mags, I hope that's true. I would love to revisit Morrowind.

[quote user="Bird125"]

[/quote]

This the one that will be fixing quest issues?

Hope it turns out better than the 1.2 release.

[quote user="Eezak"]

[quote user="Bird125"]

[/quote]

This the one that will be fixing quest issues?

Hope it turns out better than the 1.2 release.

[/quote]

It better be.

I know some have been complaining about weapon racks/wall mounts and book shelves not working correctly. This stuff can wait. Heck I could give a damn if it ever gets fixed.

Game breaking bugs need to be addressed. I only have 1 but its preventing me from finishing the Thieves Guild.

Some can't even finish the game. There is a list a mile long on the Bethesda forums of game breaking issues.

I barely remember Morrowind at all.  I just remember some special boots that allowed me to fly and some crazy sand storm.

I'm debating on how I would like to see DLC released.  Thinking if I want 1 giant piece and then wait a long time for a second, or a handful of smallish ones sprinkled throughout the year.

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

I'm debating on how I would like to see DLC released.  Thinking if I want 1 giant piece and then wait a long time for a second, or a handful of smallish ones sprinkled throughout the year.

[/quote]

Todd Howard said this back in November:

"Very quick DLC might sell well, but that’s not our priority. We’re not going to be doing a lot of it. Our high-level thinking is that there’ll be not as many [pieces of DLC], but they’ll be bigger and more substantial. The goal overall is not necessarily to put out more content, but to make the game better.”

[quote user="Bird125"]

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

[/quote]

Todd Howard said this back in November:

"Very quick DLC might sell well, but that’s not our priority. We’re not going to be doing a lot of it. Our high-level thinking is that there’ll be not as many [pieces of DLC], but they’ll be bigger and more substantial. The goal overall is not necessarily to put out more content, but to make the game better.”

[/quote]

I like the sounds of that.  I've got plenty to do in Skyrim yet, and I'd rather them deliver something HUGE, something that will challenge us even if we've gone into the 60's or 70's with our level.