Anybody excited for WatchDogs? Also How are you?

It looks like Grand Theft Auto but with hacking to me. Im excited because it is something new and not another sequel. Plus it looks interesting to me. So how is everyone? How's life treating you? It feels weird to be posting in the forums again because I haven't posted in forever. I been way too busy with school, and work. Hopefully Grand Theft Auto will keep me interested for the time being. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its Ubiosoft so I take it with a grain of salt.  It could be awesome or it could be poorly executed.

I am really excited for it. I should get it soon after launch so anyone else getting it, watch your backs >:)

Thought tempted by the large open world I find the concept un-inspiring.

The Season Pass looks exceptionally dull offering me the chance to play as a disgruntled geriatric, the chance to complete some extra fetch quests and following in the footsteps of CAPCOM's "Cash for Colours" Street Fighter" rip offs, the chance to allow my character to wear different coloured shirts.

Shooting hordes of evil Nazi's on the other hand?

Now that's entertainment.

I'm considering getting this game day one but I haven't decided if I should get it for Xbox One or my PC.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

It's the next game I'm getting so I'm excited.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Hey Queen, glad you are still around.

Ill be getting Watch Dogs day one and am really looking forward to it.

Season passes should be abolished.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm excited! When Watch Dogs got delayed my excitement went away, but then it came back again with all the trailers and gameplay. 

It looks fun and I'm mildly excited about it.  I kinda want to see some reviews before I make the purchase.  I like that (for a change) game developers are reppin' the Midwest!

Since you asked, I'm not interested in any Ubisoft game, they very seldom release remotely good games nowerdays...