Anybody ever have this happen?

Call in your care package only to have it hit the ground bounce 100+ feet into the air and bounce outside of the map, i've had this happen numerous times its actually to the point that its p*ssing me off and seriously needs to be fixed pronto!.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had one drop outside the map. The chopper that drops it dropped it like 500 yards outside the map...

Mine usually bounce and kill me but I've had them bounce out too. Lucky they made the Black Hat.. If or when mine goes out I just switch to a class that I have the Black Hat in and grab it then. I've never had anyone take one of mine before I've came back to get it.

I've noticed that happening and also it "vibrating" after it lands and then disappear. Only on nuketown though for some reason

Happened to me today on Overflow, When the package dropped it bounced on a bump in the road and it went flying outside of the map. I was gutted but it was pretty funny tbh

[quote user="McFragPants"]

I've noticed that happening and also it "vibrating" after it lands and then disappear. Only on nuketown though for some reason

[/quote]

Yeah that's another thing i've noticed as well was it would disappear at times.

Happened to me earlier.

Hasn't happened to me yet, however I have seen it happen to a few of my friends. It's pretty funny, especially if it ends up landing and killing one of your teammates. xD

Had it happen and bounced away killing three enemies for the round winning kill cam :)

twice in the past hour :(

One hit the ground, jumped up in the air 100 feet and landed on some mountains next to me (on Drone). The other one I never saw drop, but the mini map showed it sitting WAY outside the map (on Plaza).

Yup, happened during an overtime round of CTF playing with Meganators and le Alex. We couldn't stop laughing at the fail and ended up losing that game lol. Totally worth it.