Anybody else had a reset?

So last night i used a prestige point on double xp which got me to level 41, as well as a double gun xp i used to get my m4 in gold. I carried on playing as normal until i got tired and eventually clicked on Elite to have a look what it was before i got off xbox al together.

When i was on elite it kept saying error so i just gave up, went back to dashboard, watched a few inside xbox vids and turned off.

I turn on this morning to find im a level 33 with an m4 that has just about unlocked blue camo!

I'm not here to bash IW or servers or anything but i was wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue.

Also, my prestige points are on 2 so even though it hasnt acknowledged my progress from the double xp it has still taken the points.

Any advice would be a great help but primarily I'm just wondering if i am alone on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same happened to me, had a connection issue to Live, signed back on and my progress for the previous session (approx 4 hours) had gone, dropped from 58 to 49, tried everything to fix it and nothing.