Any word on estimate of how long the campagin will be?

Thinking about getting this but if the campaign is not that long then I may just rent.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have a feeling the campaign will be of reasonable length, as most open world campaigns are.   (Ex: Grand Theft Auto,  Assassin's Creed, Batman: Arkham City.)  Yet again, it may be short, but I doubt it.  

i just want to say that tomb raider isnt an open world game.

I reckon it's going to be about average.....10-15 hours

I have read 12-14 hours. That's a decent length, but the cost of games now a days they should be around 20. I usually get more play time than what is the average though because I search every single nook and cranny.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I bet that's 12-14 with not doing anything but going straight for the main story line and nothing else. Got a feeling it will last longer with the scouring of areas and finding more scavenge to use as well as raiding tombs.

^^ I hope that's true. I will probably do 2 playthroughs anyway if it's good.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Yeah. Most reviewers try to run through the game fast to give their review on it. That usually means glossing over side quests or optional things to do. Either way, I have it on pre-order for PS3 (None of my friends on 360 seemed remotely interested, haha), so I can't wait.

I have heard around 12-13 hours worth of game play and I think that is mainly just going through the game and not doing anything else.

I've seen a few reviews say around 15 hours, 20 if you take your time. The good thing is though when you start off because your character has not got the ability/stats there's certain areas you can't reach on your first run so it encourages you to do at least a second playthrough!

Not looked forward to a game this much in quite a while :)

Yeah, I read 15. If you run through the story with no interest in raiding tombs etc. probably a lot less, if you want every item on the island probably a lot more.