Any word on a CE?

Last I heard there wasn't going to be a CE but then I saw this: Gears of War: Judgment Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm pretty sure that's the Collector's Edition of the strategy guide.  I think they did this for Gears 3 as well.  Friend who works at GameStop said they didn't have an SKU for any Collector's Edition of the game.  Considering it's 2 months until launch, it looks like there won't be one.

I've said this so many times on various sites: Podcasts have confirmation. No collector's editions.

^true. unless the retailers put together a special edition.

www.gamestop.co.uk/.../gears-of-war-judgement-kilo-squad-edition

Hmm. Cool I suppose, but only the Baird statue and cog tags are bonuses. If you pre-order here in the US, you already get Marcus and hammerburst code. I think Epic's planning something, they've been a bit too quiet with the marketing stuff, no trailers on tv or anything. Considering I pre-ordered from walmart.com...they're giving either the second/third game (customer picks which one) --in addition to the code for the first game that's already included in the regular edition. So a Gears 1, 2, and 3 game campaign marathon,  while waiting for it to ship to my house, then play the crap outta Judgment's campaign. Plus my crew is hosting a LAN/System Link party that weekend for GoW: J . Awesome.

Epic said they are not doing anything.