Any way of sneaking into the army base tp steal a jet?

Hi guys,

Is there any way of sneaking into this establishment to steal a plane/helicopter? The obvious route is to drive in like a maniac from the west side and hope for the best. 1/20 this will work. I've also tried parachuting in to see what that would do but again i'm detected while mid flight and get shot out of the sky.

So I ask you chaps if you know of anyway to get in with minimal resistance so that I may get the plane I want. Its actually the C130 (Hercules, big 4 engine plane) that I want. So on the off chance I manage to avoid being killed by tanks/troops then theirs no way of avoiding the sam sites in this big brute.

Any help would be great.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know I think there is like a point of no return where the heat is automatically on you I say this because when I go into the Airport the police don't chase me right away but once I get far enough into the runway the cops are on me like flies on a turd.

I randomly drove in a taxi and sped all the way to the run way, blocked a fighter jet taking off, pulled the pilot out and as I accelerated for take off got shot in the head.  I don't think it would be that hard if you prepared, i.e. have full armor and an upgraded car, just avoiding the tanks.

i've read that using franklin and his special ability, along with a fast car, you could get to a jet or chopper without much hassle...that might be the next thing i try, now that i bought the airport hanger and finished the story, though there are other planes i want to get first. also, apparently you can survive any fall with trevor if you activate rage mode right before...get in a helicopter, fly above the base radar, and just jump and aim for a jet.

Has anyone tried flying low into the base? I havnt tried it but as im sure you all know that if you fly low their radar cant see you. Its worth a shot anyway. Personally im in no hurry for this. I will just let you guys try and let me know lol.

i just drive in really fast then get into a jet that is parked! I never once had a problem doing this.

^ Well they may not be able to see you on the radar if you fly low enough but if someone looks up your kinda screwed lol

Best way I've found is to get a dirtbike or a quad then drive along the northern perimeter of the base. There's a spot where a ridge of the mountain comes right up to the fence. Ride down that ridge going kind of fast and you'll fly right over the fence. As long as no one is around, you can make it to the to the inner perimeter around the flight line before you get detected. I suggest using Trevor and activating his rage for the moment or two it takes to get off the bike and into the plane.

Drove in with the SUV from the treatment plant next to the base. Drove to a square hanger and stole the jet. Flew around for awhile evading choppas till I lost my stars . Easy .

Best way  [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YOjvv65T3A]

i've been trying to parachute into the base for an hour or two, and only made it back to the airport once...and my wheels snapped, so i couldn't really make it back to the hanger. i'm fairly certain at this point that it's absolutely impossible to steal one of the titans, i only made it in the air and past the missiles with the fighter because of the speed.