Any update as to when the new maps will hit multi-player?

Just curious if Epic has announced when you will be able to play they new Horde command pack maps on line? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nov 1

November 1st which is next Tuesday.

No, the maps will not be able to play online, only in private matches their will be no DLC TDM playlist so any news on that, sorry should have been more specific

You can still invite friends that DON'T BUY the DLC to private matches though. Just get together with some people you know or send random invites to the people you have played Gear 3 with last. Pretty smart huh?

OP isn't asking when the Horde Command Pack is released, people. He wants to know when the servers will be formatted to allow the maps to be cycled in public matchmaking. And I unfortunately don't have an answer.

They haven't announced it yet, and they don't know when either.

@BlackBoxRapture: You took the words right out of my mouth

@Mr Jer Bear: That's really stupid if were paying for the maps it would be nice to know they are at least working on a DLC playlist.

Wait, so the Horde Command pack has Multiplayer map(s)?

I'm very confused here.

@xAchilles All maps can be played for horde and matchmaking. Their are 3 new maps, 3 new characters, horde updates, and 2 new weapon skins. However, somehow epic messed up and hasn't been able to get these new maps online yet so you can't do matchmaking and find a game and play on these maps even for horde i believe. So you have to play on a private game to play on Azura, rust lung or blood drive.

somehow epic messed up?  When the game was ready in April?