Any Tips for Getting the Handyman Heartbreaker Achievement?

This guy is too fast and jumps all over the place.

How did you guys get only heart shots?

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here ya go :) Cale [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=p6gmSthT1Hc]

easier way;  skyhook, jump to porch roof, when he gets up there, he does not move

YES - if you skyhook to the roof in the back.  Go around the corner and jump on the log pile.  Go in the back right corner.  He will come over there, and stand still ... super easy ... use the sinper on him.

or earn it and stun him with crows the snipe him.

as long as the last shot(killing shot)hits his heart that's all that matters

[quote user="I Emerge I"]

or earn it and stun him with crows the snipe him.

[/quote]  Screw that noise I do not like the handyman at all if I can glitch him to get this achievement then that's what I'm gonna do lol.

Sigh.......

^^^ lol I'm just messing with ya I Emerge I. That tactic sounds like a pretty good way for doing this legit and I'll even try it once I get my game back from a friend but its good to know that there is a glitch in case it doesn't work to good. Which I am thinking that even using crows to distract him he is gonna be moving a lot try to rid of them making it hard to accurately shoot him in the heart ah we'll see how it goes.

he stands still with his hand in the air waving at them pretty simple.....i just had cheaters lol

[quote user="I Emerge I"]

I just hate cheaters lol

[/quote]

Well I'm not one that will go for glitches right from the get go but if i am having trouble doing something or getting something like I mean i do everything in my gaming power and talent to do it right and i just seem to come short  after hours of trying i will most liking use a glitch to get what I want if there is one so i don't break something lol. Anyway why does it bother you if somebody exploits a glitch in a single player game anyway it doesn't effect you in anyway does it? I mean its one thing to hate on people that exploit glitches in multiplayer games but why waste the energy if they are doing it in single player games that doesn't make any sense to me.