Any Shark Sightings?

We'll for me today as trevor I was at the north end of the map near the town in front of mount chiliad,anyway I was going deep sea diving with scuba gear and the submarine.I went out to swim a little bit and seen the shark so I quickly went back up to get in the submarine top of the ocean then I seen the sharks fins and pressed the Y button as quick as I could,I made to the submarine and went back underwater and then the shark gets in front of the submarine and I'm like wow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hint: You get a achievement for letting a shark kill you.

I got ate by a shark. Didn't notice a achievement pop. I will have to check that out.

Yea, few friends have it and its a achievement guide on Youtube for some reason lol.

Do you lose money for getting eaten by the shark?  Frankly, I'm getting tired of losing all my money to stupid deaths.  I haven't been able to buy the airplane hanger (or any place for that matter) because I keep losing money to stupid random deaths.   :-(

^ Yes

Machete160: Try saving after every mission and if you die then reload.

Me too Machete160

Nope, haven't been eaten by a shark yet lol. But now I'll try since its an achievement.

I saw sharks for the first time this morning.

Took a boat to the North of the map, suddenly realised there was a "red dot" but I was in a boat surrounded by water.

Jumped into the water and dove under... looked around and freaked out when I saw a shark... couldn't get back into the boat fast enough.

That shark followed me, and was joined for another but eventually I lost them.

Az

Check sunken ships/wrecks.