Any recommended weapons?

Been playing the MP and really enjoying it. I've saved up around 20,000 XP but have no idea what weapons to buy? Are there any ones people would recommend? Was thinking of saving up for the MOB Special and the Samurai Edge Pistol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Been playing with the machine gun lately. Tends to do the work for me.

Heavy Machine-Gun, looks like a M-60...anyway It's LOCK & LOAD with 450 bullets! Can't go wrong with that, just love to hear the sound of my Heavy-Machine Gun, ka ka ka ka ka :)

I usually use the Advanced SMG but as the guy above said Heavy Machine Gun is nice, probably my 2nd fav.

I haven't tried the Heavy Machine Gun but I've tried the Advance SMG, Assault Rifle, Burst Rifle, Hammer, and Ranger and I prefer the Assault rifle. Its accurate, strong, and the ammo isn't that bad. There's ammo boxes everywhere. Just aim at their head and you win.

The Mob Special is also good and very fun if you don't like the Assault Rifle.

Depends on preference, really. MOB is kind of bland, though. It's okay if you want to make people bleed, but that doesn't account health, only zombies near enough. The Hammer and Ravager are possibly the most over powered and used weapons in the game. Fighting a group that has them is nigh impossible and I think needs some patching. I like using the Combat SMG that came with the SE. Knock someone down and unload the clip into them, which results in one of two things usually. They either die or have such tiny health that they run instead of fight.

Samurai Edge Pistol is a MUST early onIMO, You can always trust your side arm when you run out of ammo, unless of course its outta ammo to....

The AK (Militia Rifle) is pretty accurate and has great stopping power.

Took down a Hero in Versus with just over a clip and a half.  

The assault shotgun and samurai edge are the only two guns you need, IMO.  

Advanced smg with inferno ammo /  or Juggernaut or / heavy MG

I love the hammer.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!