Any other Americans wanting the gold retro lancer replica?

So I've been doing extensive gears browsing on my computer in the past couple weeks (as much as I can without looking at leaked footage) and I've learned a lot about the gold retro lancer replica and how it is a UK exclusive item due to gun laws in the area. Apparently NECA is attempting to work out a deal to get some in the U.S but nothings really been confirmed. What's so ironic about all this is that it appears people in the UK are wanting a regular replica, and quite a few americans (myself included) really want a gold one. How about you guys? Any other people in the U.S want a gold retro lancer? Or any person in Europe want the standard one?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want both but i dont have the money for them. I'd also like the knife the butchers have. i'm in the U.S.

At the moment I have the regular pre ordered and paid off. If the gold one were to be released here I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Gun laws? The gun laws the UK are far more strict than anywhere in the US. What would that have to do with the color anyway?

All replicas have to be painted a bright color to distinguish itself as a replica and not a real firearm.

For the UK...but they can sell just about anything they want in the US.

I hope they start to sell the golden lancer here I would want that one

Yes they can sell about anything in the U.S., but I read that Play.com secured "exclusive rights" for the gold one. So NECA is trying to work out a deal to get some in the states. Either way, it's very frustrating

All this "exclusive rights" to one country is pretty dumb. I see to a store or games to console. They would sell a *** load more selling them all everywhere. Not that I would buy one anyway.

Yeah I think so to. Hopefully neca gets the deal done and can sell them here.

Im from NZ and were getting gold due to strict gun laws, but i want the standard lol