Any one encountered this problem with gears of war 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJtlYhgYPa4&context=C37e84edADOEgsToPDskK8kV-J-pPEnrFRwFAsrH0W

I got the game the day it was released played it for a while then swapped it about 3 months ago then bought it again 3 days ago and i got this freezing straight away. If any one has had this problem and was able to fix it please let me no as waiting for microsoft will take forever

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i stumped,

i really don`t know what you try next,other than deleting everything and starting again but that may not solve it either.

maybe load up the game without the update play a small part of the game in order to overwrite your current game save,which may also overwrite any corruption,then reload and try the update again.

yes done that  still did not work

is your hard drive totally full?

anything you delete from your profile you won`t get back.

you could try moving your game save to a usb and then deleting all trace of the game from your hard drive,install the update and then reload your game save from the usb.

gears 3 doesn`t allow you to just copy to a usb but you can move the save from your drive to the usb.

i only have the 4gb slim xbox not enough room to install it

some one did just sugest deleting my gears of war 3 gpd out of my profile but that will break it more wont it

if you haven`t already,try installing the game to the hard drive.

this would rule out any problem with the disc.

NO I TRIED IT ON THE XBOX UPSTAIRS MY ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THAT XBOX AND IT STILL DONE IT THEN

that would mean the disc is not faulty,you could have a corrupt game save that is not allowing the update.

yes it works on my sons account fine but not mine

have you tried playing the game on a different profile, with the update?